Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gear Score: Zero

Gear Score: Zero - the lack of a gear score. Also known as naked. Though if we want to get technical about it, I'm sure a shirt or tabard would be fine!

So, what's going on here? I feel like talking, and if people feel like listening,  I'll be happy to have provided entertainment, if nothing else.

To get started, I'll tell a bit about myself!

My WoW experience began in March of 2007, when a friend talked me into giving the game a try, with the incentive that he'd pay for my monthly subscription fees for me, if I would play WoW with him. Since it was only a $20 loss if I didn't like it, I didn't have much to lose, so I bought it. A month later, I bought the expansion pack and by the third month, I had taken over paying for my account. As of November of 2009, I play on two accounts.Currently, I have seven characters at level 80, two of them being priests.

My interests in WoW vary from RP to raiding, pvp, and the auction house, so expect a dash of variety in my posts.

So, who am I? I am a 25 year old woman just finishing up my associates degree and turning my eye to the job market. I'm a firm believer that there's more girls out there playing WoW than people seem to think. I'm also a firm believer that there is no such thing as girls on the internet.

I play Horde, of course.

My main alt on WoW is a priest on the Twisting Nether server. I rolled him with intent to heal, but I leveled as Shadow, and by the time I reached level 70, I seemed to have become typecasted! I remained Shadow as I raided Kara, though I always kept my healing gear on-hand for off-spec healing. By the time I joined a guild which ran 25 mans, the typecasting continued, and I served as one of the guild's two shadow priests. With them, I earned my Hand of A'dal title, but in the last few weeks of Burning Crusade, I left the guild in favor of the RP guild I'm still in today.

In Wrath, I decided to finally make my main spec Holy. I raided Nax10 with my RP guild, and Ulduar10 and ToC10 with a raiding alliance. I earned my Rusted Proto with a rather epic save involving spending the last of my mana to Guardian Spirit the rogue and critting Vezax to death with my wand for the final achievement I needed.

Currently, I'm seeking a stable ICC10 man group and I am raiding ICC25 once a week.

On other fronts, I'm slowly plugging away at the Battlemaster achievements on my rogue, though ultimately, my goal is the 100,000 honor kills achievement.

I also aim to hit the gold cap someday.

So, why a blog? Blame Altoholic Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment